Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ladybug Cake/Cupcake Tower


I've been wanting to start making cakes and cupcakes but haven't really had a reason to make such a fancy cake.  When I found out a friend was having a ladybug theme for her daughters birthday, I offered to do the cake for her. She was going to be my guinea pig, and I figured a ladybug was a good first cake because it's really just alot of circles. 

I wish I would've kept track of how long it took me to make this because alot of people have asked me.  I did it in alot of different steps over a period of time and didnt really pay attention to how long it took.   I'm really happy with how it turned out and everyone at the party couldn't believe that I dont do this for a living. 

I had SO MUCH fun making this, and now can't wait until I can do another one!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment